eLearning and Video Careers
Cinécraft is a family owned eLearning development and video production company. Most of our employees have been with us for five or more years. We believe in a good work-life balance and offer flexible hours. We also offer multiple benefits including a 401K plan, health plans and profit sharing.
If you want to join our team of experienced instructional designers, video producers, eLearning developers, project managers, account managers or want to spend your summer interning please continue reading.
Instructional Designer (Freelance)
Cinécraft is looking for a talented freelance instructional designer with a minimum of 3 years experience. If interested in this freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Dan Keckan. **The best work samples include first drafts of eLearning storyboards, instructor-led materials and design documents. Finished courses are not acceptable examples of past work.
- Advanced understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Strong knowledge of ADDIE, Quality Matters or SAM model.
- Perform needs analysis and define business objectives.
- Write proper learning objectives that begin with an action verb and are measurable and specific.
- Design storyboards for eLearning and embed examples in branched scenarios.
- Design feedback for branched scenarios.
- Design instructor-led materials including facilitator and participant guides, PowerPoints, job aids and quick reference guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Manage time related to project and budget.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
If interested in the freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Tiffany Lombardo.
Graphic Design Intern
Interested in getting real-world experience creating graphics to help solve business problems? Cinecraft is offering internship opportunities in Graphic Design and Web Development. Candidate must be advancing towards a degree from a 2 or 4 year program in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Fine Arts, Web Development or related fields. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must. Knowledge of programming languages HTML, PHP, CSS and JAVA are a plus.
The internship is available for the right candidate that has between 25-40 hours a week.
- Working on a team to develop instructionally sound and engaging eLearning courses.
- Create 2D graphics for eLearning courses and other training materials.
- Create 3D objects for simulations and games.
- Occasional design in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Occasional development in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate and Lectora.
If interested in the position, please send a resume and work samples to Matt Walsh.
Cinecraft Productions is looking for a qualified intern to join our eLearning and video production team. Our company tells stories using motion. We are looking for a visual storyteller who can participate in various stages of the production process.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of eLearning and video production.
- Assist in the creation of video assets
- Assist in various tasks related to set productions
- Assist in generating creative treatments and or briefs
- Seek and analyze marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Seek and analyze industry trends to prepare for a lunch and learn
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Create a project from concept to post-production deliverable
Cinecraft is looking for an undergraduate student in the Cleveland area who is majoring in Video Production, Visual Communications, Film or Digital Media. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of visual storytelling and the video production process. Editing and motion graphic experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Film, Digital Media, Visual Communication, Instructional Design
If interested in the internship, please send a resume and demo/samples to Chris Karel.