eLearning and Video Careers
Cinécraft is a family owned eLearning development and video production company. Most of our employees have been with us for five or more years. We believe in a good work-life balance and offer flexible hours. We also offer multiple benefits including a 401K plan, health plans and profit sharing.
If you want to join our team of experienced instructional designers, video producers, eLearning developers, project managers, account managers or want to spend your summer interning please continue reading.
Instructional Designer (Freelance)
Cinécraft is looking for a talented freelance instructional designer with a minimum of 3 years experience. If interested in this freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Dan Keckan. **The best work samples include first drafts of eLearning storyboards, instructor-led materials and design documents. Finished courses are not acceptable examples of past work.
- Advanced understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Strong knowledge of ADDIE, Quality Matters or SAM model.
- Perform needs analysis and define business objectives.
- Write proper learning objectives that begin with an action verb and are measurable and specific.
- Design storyboards for eLearning and embed examples in branched scenarios.
- Design feedback for branched scenarios.
- Design instructor-led materials including facilitator and participant guides, PowerPoints, job aids and quick reference guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Manage time related to project and budget.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
If interested in the freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Tiffany Lombardo.
Graphic Design Intern
Interested in getting real-world experience creating graphics to help solve business problems? Cinecraft is offering internship opportunities in Graphic Design and Web Development. Candidate must be advancing towards a degree from a 2 or 4 year program in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Fine Arts, Web Development or related fields. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must. Knowledge of programming languages HTML, PHP, CSS and JAVA are a plus.
The internship is available for the right candidate that has between 25-40 hours a week.
- Working on a team to develop instructionally sound and engaging eLearning courses.
- Create 2D graphics for eLearning courses and other training materials.
- Create 3D objects for simulations and games.
- Occasional design in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Occasional development in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate and Lectora.
If interested in the position, please send a resume and work samples to Matt Walsh.