eLearning and Video Careers
Cinécraft is a family owned eLearning development and video production company. Most of our employees have been with us for five or more years. We believe in a good work-life balance and offer flexible hours. We also offer multiple benefits including a 401K plan, health plans and profit sharing.
If you want to join our team of experienced instructional designers, video producers, eLearning developers, project managers, graphic designers or want to spend your summer interning please continue reading.
Associate Producer/Project Manager
Come join a team of the world’s most talented Video Producers, Learning Experience Designers, Artists and Developers. At Cinécraft we are storytellers, and do so by producing custom learning solutions that help the biggest and best brands sell more products, service people better, and reduce waste. We have been described as fun, relaxed, flexible, professional and honest. If these are qualities that you look for in an employer, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage teams to complete projects on-time, on-budget and on-target within our workflow and processes
- Deliver projects to the customer that reflects our 7 Better Learning Principles
- Follow our Core Values, when interacting with team members and clients
- Grow professionally through continuing education, and participating in the development of Cinécraft’s video production and eLearning thought leadership
- Be the voice of the customer and always represent their best interests
- Perform quality assurance on all project deliverables
- Create and manage project timelines
- 10% travel required
- 0-3+ years’ experience working in a team environment
- Degree in video production, multimedia, or writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people
- Understanding of the Instructional Design process and adult learning principles is preferred
- Ability to break down video scripts for: location scouting, shot lists, and call sheets
- Understanding of shot composition
- Understanding of video lighting
- Ability to direct small to medium-sized video shoots
Instructional Designer (Freelance)
Cinécraft is looking for a talented freelance instructional designer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Advanced understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Strong knowledge of ADDIE, Quality Matters or SAM model.
- Perform needs analysis and define business objectives.
- Write proper learning objectives that begin with an action verb and are measurable and specific.
- Design storyboards for eLearning and embed examples in branched scenarios.
- Design feedback for branched scenarios.
- Design instructor-led materials including facilitator and participant guides, PowerPoints, job aids and quick reference guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Manage time related to project and budget.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
If interested in the freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Tiffany Lombardo. **The best work samples include first drafts of eLearning storyboards, instructor-led materials and design documents. Finished courses are not acceptable examples of past work.