Marketing automation is essential for success these days. In this podcast, I explore marketing automation with digital marketer, Patrick Zangardi. He offers ways to get started, an automation 101 explanation, and some insightful ways to repurpose video content!
Some background on Patrick: He is a tech-obsessed marketing guy who is constantly thinking of big-picture ideas and tactical ways to implement them. He has a passion for helping businesses grow by creating integrated and sustainable digital marketing strategies that leverage technology and drive sales. He is a “digital native,” but seldom seen without a notebook and coffee in hand. He’s equal parts brand and marketing strategist, sales professional, and pizza expert (eating it, not making it). If you put a pizza in front of him, he will eat it – no question!
Topics in this marketing podcast episode:
- New to marketing automation? Where should companies start?
- Should every company be using automation?
- What are two or three things that a company or an individual can do that will lead them to success?
- Which marketing automation tools should someone start using?
- Marketing automation primer:
- Valuable content > Premium content > Audience list > Nurture the lead > Convert
- What role do you think video will or should play in the future?
- Do you think each company should have an internal structure to create video, use a vendor, or should there be a blend of the two?
Thanks for listening. Did you like what you heard? Offer some feedback; it helps me grow. Comment below or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.