Improving Your Corporate Videos: 5 Answers – 3 Pro-Tips – McCormick’s Storytelling Series
Over the past 30 weeks, I’ve focused on answering questions related to improving your corporate video content. In each post, I try to provide professional advice for marketing managers, training professionals, and business owners. My goal each week is to be your go-to knowledge source for corporate video production. Every ten weeks, I create an index of the previous posts. If you are a CRAFT subscriber, consider this an index to weeks 24 through 33, with the exception of my CM World 2017 conference takeaways.
Here are answers to FIVE questions people ask when they are in the market for professional video services.
- Do you need to make a corporate video on a budget?
- How do you scout locations for a business video?
- What’s a call sheet?
- What’s in your video production makeup kit?
- Why can’t I just use cell phone video?
Here are THREE ProTips (insider nuggets of tasty information) that will help you make excellent corporate video.
- Four Steps to Make Video Testimonials
- Three ways to improve corporate videos
- The WAY to Improve your corporate video! Develop a Creative Brief.
Check out Neil McCormick’s Storytelling Series for THREE hot takes on the importance of the story!
- Put Storytelling to Work for You
- Tell a Good Story with Video: Hook – Engage – Evoke
- What is the 3-word essence of your story?
If you liked what you read, please subscribe! You’ll receive helpful resources delivered to your inbox each week. Thank you for reading.