Making a Business Video? 10 Answers to 10 Questions
The purpose of this post is to provide you with links to 10 separate blog posts that answer 10 specific questions about making professional video. If you are a CRAFT subscriber, consider this an index to the past 10 weeks.
Ever since I made my first video in high school, I’ve been teaching people about video production. I love teaching and I love video. So, it has been a natural fit to merge my two professional passions to create a helpful resource for readers like you: people who want to make a video but need a little guidance.
I started with a question: “What if I wrote down all of the questions people ask about video and answered them using my knowledge along with the wisdom of the oldest business film & video company in the U.S.?”
Here are the first 10 answers to 10 questions people ask when they are in the market for professional video services. I’m calling it Answer Interface #1. Click a question to go to an article that provides professional advice.
Answer Interface #1 (10 often-asked questions)
- How much will a business video cost?
- How long will it take to make a one-minute business video?
- What type of video will satisfy my business need?
- What separates amateur from professional video?
- So I need a business video script, do I have to write it?
- Can I save money if I write the script?
- What’s the difference between YouTube and Vimeo?
- How do I handle the narrator? Can I narrate?
- What should I wear on camera?
- How can we make sure we get the most out of our interviews?
Good luck! If you don’t see the question or answer you are looking for please reach out to me in a comment, firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Linkedin. I’m always on the lookout for topics.
If you liked what you read, and you’d find value in a new answer delivered directly to your inbox each week, please subscribe.