Presented By: Dan Keckan, Vice President, eLearning and Instructional Design, Cinecraft Productions
Date and Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM Thursday, March 26
Many learning professionals have likely participated in the production of a training video and probably even been a part of the design and development of an eLearning course, however many may have not been a part of a solution using both video and eLearning that changes behavior leading to measurable results.
Participants in this session will explore how to get the most out of marrying video and eLearning courses to change behavior. You will examine courses that effectively change behavior and provide measurable business results. You will learn the processes and techniques you can use to effectively and efficiently use video and eLearning together.
In this session, you will learn:
- The difference between behavioral-modeling video and simulation-based video
- The different tools available for storyboarding and flowcharting
- The process of designing and developing an eLearning course with video simulations
- The different tools available for development of an eLearning course that contains simulation videos
- How to storyboard simulations with interactions that actually change behavior
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Storyboarding tools like BranchTrack, video cameras and editing tools, audio-recording devices, and programming software like Storyline, Lectora, and Captivate.
For more than 75 years, Cinécraft has been a leading resource for the creation of video and eLearning in the United States.