Join PRSA Cleveland and Neil McCormick, Chairman, Cinecraft Productions, as he discusses and demonstrates the latest use of Video in Public Relations through the Art of Visual Storytelling.
- The human attention span is now 8 seconds
- Visuals are processed 60K faster than text (meaning a visual is worth 60,000 words)
- 40% of people respond better to visual information than written text
- 1 minute of video is more powerful than 1.8 million words
- 84% of communications will be visual by 2018
Facts from a recent article in Forbes – The New Era of Media: Visual Public Relations
Statistics don’t lie when it comes to video content. According to London-based multimedia agency Fresh 01: Internet video traffic will be up to 82% of all global consumer Internet traffic by 2020. As such, video campaigns, once the most luxurious and costly of PR tactics, are now a necessity.
To ensure campaigns are visually engaging, video content for PR has been proven to cultivate millions of views, dramatically increasing the status of brands and campaigns, providing a source of discussion for influencers and target audiences alike.
Using creative video content also bolsters the ranking on search engines such as Google. Plus, one great PR bonus of video content is it’s engagement levels. People watch, comment and often share things they have watched online, especially on social media channels.
Cinecraft Production Studios
11:30 Registration/Noon Luncheon/Program to follow
- PRSA Cleveland members (or students) – $20
- Non-members – $25
Don’t delay, registration is limited!