Making a Business Video: 5 Questions – 5 Answers – 5 Pro-Tips
Over the past 20 weeks, I’ve focused on answering questions related to corporate or business video. In each post, I try to provide professional advice for marketing managers, training professionals, and business owners. My goal each week is to be your go-to knowledge source for corporate and business video production. Every ten weeks, I create an index of the previous posts. If you are a CRAFT subscriber, consider this an index to weeks 11 through 20.
Here are answers to FIVE questions people ask when they are in the market for professional video services.
- What do you mean a JPEG of my logo won’t work?
- Help! I have to make a video. What should I do first?
- I just made an amazing corporate video! What should I do now?
- Can I make a video that reaches three target audiences?
- What’s a shot list?
Here are FIVE ProTips (insider nuggets of tasty information) that will help you make excellent business or corporate video.
Here are 5 ProTip posts that offer advice from video professionals.
- Pre-production: Annotated checklist for successful video pre-production
- Production: A checklist to help you on the day of your video shoot
- Post-Production: A quick reference guide to help you on the day of a video shoot
- Managing a Video Production Team
- B2B Voice Actor Demos
If you liked what you read, please subscribe! You’ll receive helpful resources delivered to your inbox each week. Thank you for reading.