eLearning and Video Careers
Cinécraft is a family owned eLearning development and video production company. Most of our employees have been with us for five or more years. We believe in a good work-life balance and offer flexible hours. We also offer multiple benefits including a 401K plan, health plans and profit sharing.
If you want to join our team of experienced instructional designers, video producers, eLearning developers, project managers, graphic designers or want to spend your summer interning please continue reading.
Motion Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Cinecraft is looking for a freelance/part-time creative motion graphics animator with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Advanced understanding of motion design that differentiates between storytelling and narrated on-screen text support.
- Keen ability to understand how animation is used within an instructional design methodology.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrable motion graphic editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Solid technical experience with Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- After Effects, Character Animator, Photoshop, Illustrator, Element 3D, Premiere
- Detail oriented ability to manage projects simultaneously within deadlines and budgets
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people
- Willing to work irregular shifts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If interested in the freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Chris Karel. **The best work samples include finished 2D animations that were used to educate an audience.
Instructional Designer (Freelance)
Cinécraft is looking for a talented freelance instructional designer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Advanced understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Strong knowledge of ADDIE, Quality Matters or SAM model.
- Perform needs analysis and define business objectives.
- Write proper learning objectives that begin with an action verb and are measurable and specific.
- Design storyboards for eLearning and embed examples in branched scenarios.
- Design feedback for branched scenarios.
- Design instructor-led materials including facilitator and participant guides, PowerPoints, job aids and quick reference guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Manage time related to project and budget.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
If interested in the freelance position, please send a resume and work samples to Tiffany Lombardo. **The best work samples include first drafts of eLearning storyboards, instructor-led materials and design documents. Finished courses are not acceptable examples of past work.