Our safety procedures for all video shoots to keep crew, clients and talent safe from exposure to COVID-19.
“The show must go on,” as they say. We care deeply for the safety and security of all staff, clients and vendors that we do business with, as well as the community at-large. Therefore, at this time, Cinecraft will not fully open it’s doors for work inside of our building until there is a vaccine and/or therapy solution to COVID-19. However, all creative custom learning design and development is being done remotely except for video shooting. We are now conducting video shoots inside Cinecraft’s studio and on-location, as long as all participants agree to the following protocol. This protocol is reflective of the Center for Disease Control guidelines as of May 23, 2020. If any video shoot participant does not agree to these safety procedures, unfortunately, the show can’t go on.
All Crew, Clients and Talent need to…
- Be asked health assessment questions to screen for fever, symptoms, and exposure to COVID-19.
- Wash hands upon arrival, before and after eating, before putting on mask and after taking mask off and upon leaving the video shoot.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Wear a mask or cloth face covering. Please refer to CDC.gov proper mask wearing and cleaning procedures.
- Practice social distancing at all times throughout the day, (6 feet apart) while filming, at breaks, and during lunch.
- Eat boxed or prepackaged individual food items for lunch. We will not order pizza or buffet-style lunches. If applicable, participants may be asked to bring their own beverage.
Specifically Crew members will…
- Sanitize all gear before and after the video shoot.
- Prevent clients from touching any gear.
- Limit the number of crew members by performing multiple tasks.
- Provide clients with the option to use Skype to oversee the video shoot.
- Load and unload his/her own gear, i.e., Videographer = Camera, Grip = Audio Equipment, Producer = Monitors.
- Limit the amount of gear by only bringing the essential items.
- Wipe down all gear with a sanitizing wipe when loading into the van, and wipe down again as unloaded back to Cinecraft.
- Only use boom microphones. All adjustments to the boom mic must be done at the C stand. No lavaliere microphones are permitted to be used.
- One crew member will drive the van to and from the video shoot.
- All other crew members must provide their own transportation.
- Only one crew member is permitted in the van at a time.
- No clients or talent are permitted to drive in the van.
On-camera Talent must…
- Wear cloth face coverings until he/she is ready to record.
- Supply his/her own makeup. No makeup will be provided on the shoot.
Thank you for keeping the show going! Our commitment to designing and developing learning that brings the learner as close to the skill or behavior to be learned has not changed. We all just need to adjust our processes slightly to keep everyone safe and secure.
Dan Keckan, CEO
Matt Walsh, COO