eLearning, mLearning, Gamification
Cinécraft began creating eLearning in the mid 90’s when the industry was in its infancy, training hospital staff on health and safety procedures. Today, custom eLearning, mLearning, Gamification and development of microcourses is a major reason for our growth nationally.
With every project we strive to create an experience that brings the learner as close to the behavior or skill to be learned. We believe this is the only way to see sustainable measurable results. Usually that means practicing a skill or behavior on-the-job or in a role-play. But, when that is not feasible, we do it through immersive simulations online.
We try to create the most efficient, effective and enjoyable learning experience with every project. Usually this is done through simulations packaged as microcourses or micro-learning objects. However, often the strategy is blended. Cinécraft’s Instructional Designers specialize in designing blended learning strategies that include mLearning, facilitator guides, participant guides, post-training boosters and performance support.
Why choose Cinécraft as your eLearning. mLearning and Gamification partner? Consider these advantages:
- Training Industry Inc. 2015-2019 Top 20 Content Development Companies Watch List.
- eLearningindustry.com’s 2017 Top 20 Content Development Companies and 2019 Top 20 Microlearning, Gamification, Content Development, and Blended Learning Companies.
- All instructional design and development capabilities are under one roof – no need to use multiple vendors for instructional design, development, audio, video, 2D and 3D animation.
- We are a flexible service provider that follows the same design methodologies of our customers including ADDIE or Agile.
- A team of award-winning instructional designers with experience in almost every industry. Furthermore, we have the creativity to deliver the training results your organization needs.
- Expertise with all major authoring tools, including HTML5, jQuery, CSS, Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline.
- We have unique capabilities in designing and developing microcourses that include scenarios, immersive simulations and game mechanics to aid in learner comprehension and retention.
- Our strategies are often blended, and include microcourses, mLearning, facilitator guides, participant guides, videos, post-training boosters, quick reference guides and job aids for performance support.
- Provide translation services for globalization of all content in every language.
- Familiarity with almost every Learning Management System (LMS) on the market – your course will be delivered in a SCORM 1.2- or 2004, AICC or xAPI compliant package, ensuring smooth beta testing and success at go-live.